NaNoWriMo is almost here! That stands for National Novel Writing Month – a month-long event that writers from around the world participate in, with a goal of completing a novel from start to finish in the month of November.
To help all of the ambitious writers out there, I’ve compiled a list of some helpful links that can guide us throughout November and inspire us to keep going, even when we want to give up. Good luck to everyone!
Preparation and Inspiration
- How to Prepare for NaNoWriMo: To Outline or Not to Outline – Writer’s Digest
- NaNoWriMo Prep – NaNoWriMo.org
- NoNaWriMo is Coming: 10 Quotes for Writers – BuzzFeed
- 7 Ways to Use NaNoWriMo to Make You a Better Writer All Year Long – Helping Writers Become Authors
- 12 Tips to Help You Dominate National Novel Writing Month – Mashable
- NaNoWriMo: How to Write a Novel in a Month – The Telegraph
- 8 Best-Sellers Started During National Novel Writing Month – Barnes & Noble
- Five Links for NaNoWriMo Inspiration – Forbes
NaNoWriMo: The Non-Profit Organization
Helpful Tips and Guides